Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday Morning Breakfast- Not just about Food But more about LOVE

Saturday Morning Breakfast- Better Than McDonald's!



School has started and it's been so busy. We have been eating out a lot! Yesterday I got off work at a decent time and decided a trip to the grocery store  ( Doesn't Happen a bunch ) would be a great idea. All I could think of was breakfast and McDonald's... Oh I love their coffee but not their breakfast. It always seems to be heavy. 

Anyway, I picked up some up our favorite things and decided that I would cook this morning instead of going out. It reminded me that cooking was fun and I got to spend the entire time hanging out with the boys in OUR home.


Honestly, there is really nothing to this... Except I forgot that Christopher doesn't eat anything but scrambled eggs.... So I made him a double sausage and cheese biscuit.


It was an easy way to make an awesome breakfast and spend time with my kids. 


Bottom line.... Today was not about sharing food and I know this is a blog about food. This was more about spending time and having fun doing it. We all know that there may never be tomorrow, so doing everything you can to show someone you love them is where it's at. 
Sentimental Me!

Thanks to all of you!
Have a Wonderful Day

No comments:

Post a Comment