Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Toasted Ciabatta Bread Sandwiches-Lunchtime Fun



Making lunch for people who love to eat is divine. There is much ado about lunch these days and I have to say "I Love Lunchtime" at my house. I get to create all different kinds of things. Most people enjoy a good dish, but I think I may have a different take on things.

I think every meal should be gourmet. There isn't much I can't do with food. I love to make up my own recipes and serve them to anyone who's hungry. I have to admit that although I may not be the best writer or have the best blog, the things I can create with food are not only simplistic but amazing.

I also love to share the recipes and how it's all done here in the Midwest Food Blunders Kitchen.

Ciabatta Bread Sandwiches

1 Ciabatta Roll
4 slices of avocado
1 cup of imitation crab
3 slices of Havarti Cheese
Top it off with a roasted red pepper sauce you can find in any grocery store
 OR
Make your own with sour cream, roasted red pepper and garlic
Toast before you add the avocado and dressing

And there you have it. Not only is this a fun lunchtime sandwich but it's also very simple to make. 
Try your own recipe using the same simple things.

Bread, Meat, Cheese and add a splash of flavor!

Once Again... Thank you for reading my blog and Happy Eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment