Monday, April 13, 2015

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? Brittney Diaz and Her Awesome Peach Cobbler!


PEACH COBBLER 
With Guest Brittney Diaz 



My First Guest on my Blog- My niece Brittney is a big foodie just like me and today I have decided that she needs to share her AWESOME recipe.

Diaz Peach Cobbler

This recipe is simple and filled with wonderful flavor.

Ingredients
Sliced peaches
Yellow Cake Mix
Butter
And That's It!!!

Pour the peaches into a pan with the juice.
Then sprinkle the yellow cake mix evenly and top with butter.
Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.


Before

 After

What a simple dessert that will have your family in aw of your baking skills!

Thank you Brittney for sharing this wonderful and delightful recipe!

Ladies and Gentlemen
Introducing Brittney Diaz!

Thank you all for following my Blog and Happy Eating! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment