Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A moment of Silence... My beautiful friend is gone :-(


SW is gone

This is out of the norm for me.
I had to say something wonderful about my
beautiful friend who has passed away.

SW had pancreatic cancer and he found out 4 weeks ago.
I was told yesterday of his condition and he passed last night.
I didn't have the chance to say goodbye.

He used to always tell us that he was going to Mass to pray for our wicked souls.
We used to laugh..
 He made so many jokes. He was a truly wonderful 
person in so many ways. 

All I can think of are all of the opportunities I had to call him
and to tell him how much I missed him.

SW, I love you and I will miss you

Love Always
Your Friend
Kim

Friends...
Take the time to tell someone how you feel about them.
For someday may just be too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment