Friday, May 24, 2013

Cinnamon Rooster is a 5 star Restaurant!



It's breakfast time again. This time my dear friend and I decided on the Cinnamon Rooster. I have been meaning to get over to this place for a couple of years now. I am glad that I insisted on going today.

So we walk in and immediately we were in awe of the "Ambiance" and the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. We were seated promptly and the coffee soon followed. The service was fantastic! The server kept our coffee mugs full of wonderful hot coffee. If you know me, then you know that is one of my pet peeves. If you can't keep a glass/cup full on my table, then you get no tip.(Just Kidding)

We ordered several different things on the menu. The appetizer was a slice of their "Signature Cinnamon Rolls" $2.99. The slice was large enough for them to cut in half for the two of us to share. For the main course, I ordered "The Utmost". Smoked salmon, cream cheese, red onions and capers on a toasted bagel $7.25. My dear friend ordered "The Pitch Fork"  1/2 an order of biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs and arpotatoes(hash browns) $7.75. We also ordered a "Raspberry White Chocolate Scone" $2.75.

The food was absolutely to die for. It was like a home cooked meal! The biscuits were perfectly done. Lightly browned on the outside and moist on the inside. The cinnamon roll was full of cinnamon in each bite. The scone was full of white chocolate chunks and loads of raspberries. The bagel was toasted to perfection with loads of cream cheese spread across the two halves. The taste was Divine. Like music in your mouth.

They could not have been more perfect! This is a 5 star restaurant!

On a side note....They are a family owned business that has been around for 10 years. The location that we visited is the second of the two locations they have been in. When I asked about the design, I was told that it was a combined family effort. I say "Well Done"! That is an A+ in my book.

You can visit their website at www.cinnamonrooster.com Their menu is listed as well as their hours of operation.






No comments:

Post a Comment