Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Epic Fail AGAIN Jimmy Johns!



This is the continuation of the first blog about Jimmy John's and their service. So you all know that Jimmy John's commented on the first blog. That's a great way to get your customers back in your good graces. Then the Area Manager Gavin gave me a call and once we spoke he has assured me that he would be addressing all of the issues with the store and the employee's.

Once the conversation ended I was happy with the outcome and the credit for a sandwich. That was very thoughtful but not what I was looking for. I want to get what I pay for every time I visit/order from an establishment that provides a service.

So tonight I decide to send in my order like I always do. When I am done ordering, I decide to look up my account history. WOW... It's been deleted! That doesn't make any sense to me... So I get a call from Cameron (The Manager) who says that I do not have a credit on my account and has no idea why I would even have a credit. So I cancelled the order.

I am confused Jimmy John's....  Were the issues addressed with the store, or were you just giving me "Lip Service"? My guess is nothing was addressed and the service/food will continue to be mediocre. That's NO BUENO folks.

My continued search for good customer service seems to elude me when it comes to Jimmy John's in Brownsburg IN....

No comments:

Post a Comment