Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Company Kitchen promotes "fresh food" but they don't provide it

OK this is a touchy subject. The company I work for has what's called a "Company Kitchen". It's the name of the company that supplies our snacks and fresh food items for our location. Needless to say, I have not been impressed with their claim of "Freshness".

Today I decided that fresh grapes and cheese cubes alongside a Greek yogurt would be a nice light dinner. The grapes and cheese cubes $2.29 and the Greek yogurt $1.99 (That's double what you pay in grocery store). I opened up the little plastic container and I ate the cheese cubes and they were great. Next I go for the grapes. I put one in my mouth and it tastes a little funny and I thought they may not have been washed well. So I go for another, the same thing. So I look into the container and I found.... dun dun dun ROTTEN grapes at the bottom of the container!

Horrified at this point, I contact customer service and get the technical support right away. I call back to get customer service and I get voicemail. I left a message, but they still have not returned my phone call. That's not good service!

People who work in customer service like to receive good service. BUT, when they don't it's not a wonderful thing. At this point, they have been blacklisted and I will not waste my money on another ROTTEN grape.... Sorry but that's that in my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment