Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jimmy John's has done it again!

What is it about Jimmy Johns that makes me boycott them for life?  Lack of service to the public and the fact that they don't stand behind their food.  It's either take it our leave it. My recent delivery was less then stellar. I usually order the vegetarian sandwich $6.75. I request no lettuce, tomato or mayo.
Well... apparently the staff at that particular location has issues reading food tickets.  Or maybe they just don't care! I called the manager of the site but that was pointless.  They asked me to return the bad sandwich and they would bring a new one.  That's bad service in my book. If this was an isolated incident,  I might be swayed to visit them again.  However,  this was the 5th incident.
So I bid you farewell.... Maybe when your service and quality of food improve I will change my mind and visit you once more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment