Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mediterranean Food Anyone?

Mediterranean Pizza was on the list of delivery tonight... I apologize that I could not provide pictures this time. However, I will be eating there again very soon. The two items ordered tonight were the Greek Salad $5.49 and the Garlic bread sticks $3.99.

You all know that bread is not on my list of healthy things to eat, BUT they were calling my name. So... Here is the scoop. You can view the menu online, but you can't order online. I called to order my dinner and the person on the other end was very nice and took my order as if I was in the restaurant. She even offered advice on the salad dressing.

The food came in a timely manner and I was impressed on the size of the salad. Let's just say that it could feed four for dinner. The bread sticks were the tastiest I have had in quite sometime. They come with a home-made garlic dressing that is absolutely to "DIE" for. The salad was the typical Greek salad but "Giant" proportion. Nicely sliced fresh tomato, and tons of Feta Cheese. They spared nothing from this salad.

All I can say is 4 stars to you! Great Service, Great food and at a great price...!

Here is the link for the menu

http://www.medipizza.com/menu.html






No comments:

Post a Comment