Thursday, May 23, 2013

Emmy's in Avon is the best!

Today my friend and I went to Emmy's. I absolutely love this place because it reminds me so much of home. This restaurant is family owned and one of the best places to eat a good meal.  There are lots of choices on menu and they even have a section for healthy eating.

Today I had the Greek omelet and my friend had the Mexican omelet. They both come with hash browns and a side of toast or pancakes.  You can also go with the healthier choice of fruit as well.  I chose a salad with their cucumber dressing.  The best thing on the planet is the cucumber dressing.

The service is absolutely amazing!  The best part about their friendly servers is that the coffee cups are never empty.  You can always count on a wonderful atmosphere AND even better..... The food!

Emmy's will continue to be my favorite place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment